Hello

We are the students of Primary School in Chojnice. We started this blog because we truly want to improve our English. Please try to be understanding as we might make some grammar or vocabulary mistakes. We appreciate all of your comments so that we get better and better at this beautiful but difficult language.

środa, 16 kwietnia 2014

,,The best day in my life."

Birthday Cake 018
The best day in my life was my Birthday. I was playing computer games and I was watching TV. Then I wanted to sing. It was a great idea! Everyone joined.
After that we went for a bike ride.
I met my friends Anita, Karolina and my cousin Szymon. I liked this meeting because it was really was funny but dangerous. Szymon is a strange person but let's skip this topic.
I still remember this day because Karolina and Anita were dancing and
singing with my cousin. And this was anice view if you know what I mean.
It was the best day in my life.
            by Anita and Natalia

                                                       
                                          

3 komentarze: